We have now added 3 more great prizes to our Big Scilly Giveaway competition. So there are now even more lovely prizes to be won.
Firstly we have a crew’s worth of the ever-popular Seasalt multi-functional headbands. One lucky winner will receive 7, worth a total of £90.65. They can choose to keep them to themselves (!) or hand out to their crew mates and cox.
- Win: Seasalt’s famous multi-functional headbands for your crew! Worth about £90
- In soft organic cotton with a bit of stretch, they’re perfect for necks, hair, heads or just about anything. Ideal for rowing! We’ll send you 7, one for each rower and your cox.
- Seasalt’s Website
- T&Cs: Handyband colour is subject to availability. Set will be sent to one postal address.
We also have 7 Gig Urchin key rings or bag tags to give away. These attractive handcrafted accessories are made in Somerset and can be customised in your own gig club colours. They make wonderful gifts but, again, could be shared out amongst a full crew.
The Sea Cabin
- Win: 7 gig urchin key rings/bag tags worth a total of about £40
- Seven gig urchin key rings/bag tags, one for each rower and one for your cox. These are hand-made in Somerset using British rope; they are rounded Turk’s head knots with a handle in your club colour combination (2 or 3 colours) (see pic for all our colours; choose your own combination) and will be posted to you by first class post.
- Sea Cabin’s Website
- T&Cs: Postage to the UK only but can be posted abroad for cost price. Option to have seven plain jute monkey’s fist keyrings instead if preferred.
Thirdly we have a wonderfully personal gig-related illustration from Falmouth-based Dave Matthews. This prize will surely take pride of place on your wall.
- Win: A gig ‘half-boat’ illustration worth about £40
- A commission of a gig illustration in your own chosen colours. Pilot gig profile illustrations by Dave Matthews are a superb gift for any gig rower or lover of the sport.Each one is produced as closely as possible to represent the respective club and their colours.
- gigrowergifts Website
- T&Cs: The prize will be in voucher form so that you can commission your own design.
Don’t forget to enter the competition today!