Can you row a boat? Will you be 40 or over on the Sunday 13th May 2018?
If the answers are yes, then the Cornwall Rowing Association would like to invite you to the 5th Veterans Skiff Championship Regatta which will take place at Stithians Lake on Sunday 13thMay.
This is an open event, so you don’t need to be a member of a CRA Club, or in fact any rowing Club at all. The only other criteria, is that you are able to row!
Matched 15ft Cornish skiffs and kit are being kindly donated by clubs and other respective owners. All you need to do is turn up with your crew for a full day of racing (if you prefer, you can bring your own rowing kit to use on the day).
You can enter a crew in as many of the following race categories as you wish
- Womens pair of paddles one-woman rowing with two paddles
- Mens pair of paddles one-man rowing with two paddles
- Womens randan three women, two rowing with one paddle each and the third in the middle with two paddles
- Mens randan three men, two rowing with one paddle each and the third in the middle with two paddles
- Mixed oar match a man and a woman each rowing with one paddle