Over the next few weeks we are going to be running a BIG online competition.
Working with our partners we have put together this great list of great prizes. Just look at at the list below!
Anyone can enter, all you need to do is enter your name and email below.
Winners will be selected by software (at random) the Sunday after Scillies and we will post their names here the following week after contacting them direct.
1st Prize: 36 Pints of Doom Bar worth £96
- Win: 4 mini kegs of Sharp’s Brewery’s Doom Bar!
- Check out our 2016 competitions and enter to win amazing adventures with Michelin starred chef Nathan Outlaw, rugby legend Phil Vickery and big wave surfer Andrew Cotton HERE
- Sharp’s Brewery Website
2nd Prize: 7 Rowers Towels worth £140
Rock the boat set of 7 towels worth £140
- Win: A set of 7 Rock the Boat towels. A crew’s worth of prizes worth £140. That’s one for each rower and one for your cox!
- Rock the Boat – for FUN and FUNCTIONAL rowing kit, clothing and gifts. We design and deliver for individual rowers, Clubs or even your family or workplace.
- T&Cs: This prize will all be sent to one address. No cash alternative,
- Rock The Boat Website
3rd Prize: Holiday Cottage voucher worth £100
Coast & Country Cottages
- Win: A £100 holiday voucher.
- 2015 British Travel Award winning, Coast & Country Cottages is a South Devon based agency offering over 400 luxury self catering holiday properties exclusively in Salcombe, Dartmouth and the surrounding South Devon and countryside. For more information please visit our website or to a request a brochure please call 01548 843773
- Coast & Country Website
- T&Cs: The prize includes a Coast & Country Cottages holiday voucher worth £100, to be used in part payment towards a holiday or short break at a Coast & Country Cottages property. Subject to availability and not in conjunction with any other offer. Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative. Visit our website for details.
4th Prize: Travel and attraction pass worth £78
- Win: A one day travel and attraction pass worth £78
- Includes: A one day travel and attraction pass for two adults and up to three children. The travel pass includes unlimited travel on ferries, buses and trains around the Fal River. The attraction pass includes entry to the gardens and castles. Enjoy a great day out and about exploring this area of outstanding natural beauty.
- FalRiver Website
- T&Cs: Can’t be used with any other offer. To take up offer email your winning email conformation to firstname.lastname@example.org
5th Prize: Lunch on St Martins worth £50
Karma, St. Martin’s, Isles of Scilly
- Win: Lunch for two at Karma on St. Martin’s, including a bottle of Karma rose wine.
- A holistic hideaway in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Karma St Martin’s is a stone’s throw from the beach and a world apart from everyday life.
- Karma Website
- T&Cs: Lunch for two for up to the value of £50. Advanced reservation required.
6th Prize: Bespoke rowing jacket worth £57.50
- Win: A bespoke rowing Jacket, of the design of the winner’s choice! Worth £57.50.
- Your very own AGAME bespoke rowing jacket in whatever design you like! (Ts & Cs apply).
- Agame Website
7th Prize: Clothing voucher worth £50
- Win: A £50 voucher to spend online at www.reverendtroutbeck.com
- Reverend Troutbeck for the Gig rowing faithful. Our t shirt designs are created by our own not-so-fair, blistered hands, and screen-printed locally, in the West Country. So, if you’re evangelical about gig rowing and want to start spreading the gospel, enter the prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher
- Reverend Troutbeck Website
8th Prize: Free parking at Land’s End worth £28
Westwinds Car Park
- Win: A week’s free parking near Land’s End Airport
- Located next to the airport at Land’s End we offer affordable mainland private parking at our home for anyone visiting the Isles of Scilly.
- Westwinds Website
- T&Cs: Prize to be used for parking any time between June 1st and Dec 31st 2016.
9th Prize: 7 Seasalt headbands worth £90.65
- Win: Seasalt’s famous multi-functional headbands for your crew!
- In soft organic cotton with a bit of stretch, they’re perfect for necks, hair, heads or just about anything. Ideal for rowing! We’ll send you 7, one for each rower and your cox.
- Seasalt’s Website
- T&Cs: Handyband colour is subject to availability. Set will be sent to one postal address.
10th Prize: 7 gig urchin key rings/bag tags worth at least £40
The Sea Cabin
- Win: 7 gig urchin key rings/bag tags
- Seven gig urchin key rings/bag tags, one for each rower and one for your cox. These are hand-made in Somerset using British rope; they are rounded Turk’s head knots with a handle in your club colour combination (2 or 3 colours) (see pic for all our colours; choose your own combination) and will be posted to you by first class post.
- Sea Cabin’s Website
- T&Cs: Postage to the UK only but can be posted abroad for cost price. Option to have seven plain jute monkey’s fist keyrings instead if preferred (as shown with car key in photo).
11th Prize: A ‘half-boat’ illustration worth £90
- Win: A gig ‘Half Boat’ illustration by Dave Matthews
The prize will be in the form of an archival grade fine art print, mounted and framed and signed by the artist. The total size of the picture including frame will be approx. 750mm wide x 400mm high. The print can be of any Cornish Pilot Gig currently registered with the CPGA. The print can also have a bespoke title if required.
- Dave Matthews’ Website
- T&Cs: The prize will be in voucher form so that you can commission your own design. The voucher is not transferable and can only be used for the purchase of one of my framed prints. It can be used against a higher value version of these prints if a larger one is preferred. It must be used before June 30th 2016.
Want to add a prize to the competition? It’s not too late, just email email@example.com and we will send you the benefits.