RAF St. Mawgan (affiliated to Newquay) and Mount’s Bay are looking to swap a gig shipping date as they are going to struggle to have their boats ready in time. St. Mawgan’s new boat build is delayed. Mount’s Bay need time to paint their newly refurbished Jeannie.
Both clubs are willing to swap their date of April 9th (Scillonian passage) if you can let them have a later date.
Charlotte at Mounts Bay: mo[email protected]
Julie King on behalf of RAF St. Mawgan on 07790 897220