Can you row a boat?
Will you be 40 or over on the 18th May?
If the answers are yes then the Cornwall Rowing Association would like to invite you to the first’s Veterans Skiff Championship Regatta which will take place at Stithians Lake on Sunday 18th May.
Only entry criteria is you are 40 or over on the 18th May, no need to be a member of a CRA Club, or in fact any rowing Club at all, the race is open to anyone over 40 on the 18th May who can row. It will cost just £5 per rower, to cover as many races as you would like to compete in.
No need to worry about having a 15ft Cornish skiff as the CRA will provide all the boats and rowing kit. All you need to do is turn up with your crew for a full day of racing (if you prefer you can bring your own rowing kit to use on the day).
You can enter a crew in as many of the following race categories as you wish
- Womens pair of paddles one woman rowing with two paddles
- Mens pair of paddles one man rowing with two paddles
- Womens randan three women, two rowing with one paddle each and the third in the middle with two paddles
- Mens randan three men, two rowing with one paddle each and the third in the middle with two paddles
- Mixed oar match a man and a woman each rowing with one paddle
To allow us to organise the heats, you will need to send back your completed entry form to
Kath Statham by 5pm Sunday 11 May 2014. Please email entries to [email protected].