Rowing club funding workshop
Due to the number of enquiries from rowing clubs about funding, British Rowing & Cornwall Sports Partnership have joined forces to offer this FREE 2 hour workshop on the 15th November, at Truro College (Gannel building) 7-9pm.
The workshop will cover basics of writing a development plan, where to go for funding, plus some sharing of good practise.
To book your FREE space (limit to 2 per club) contact [email protected] 07818576145
Need some one-to-one club support?
Book on to one of Cornwall or Devons club support evenings – these cover funding advice and club-school links:
Cornwall – Contact: Natasha Howard [email protected]
- Carn Brea hub club – 22nd October
- Truro College, Gannel Building – 15th November– rowing specific funding workshop 7-9pm
- Truro College, Gannel building – 6th December
- Bodmin FA – 27th February
Devon: 5:30-8pm refreshments provided – www.activedevon.org
Contact : Ben Ayres <[email protected]>
- St.Lukes, Exeter – 1st October
- UCP Marjon – 8th October
- Olde Ford house, Newton Abbot – 15th October
- Barnstaple Rugby Club – 22nd October
FUNDING WORKSHOP – poster