Dear Fellow Gig Clubs
As a result of a bad weather warning for the weekend, and a technical hitch with the supporters/tripper boat, our committee has reluctantly made the decision to postpone our Start Up Race scheduled for this Saturday, and it will now be held on Saturday 21st May 2011.
We hope that by then your boats will be back from Scilly, and that you will still be able to join us.
We are sorry to disappoint you, but look forward to seeing your clubs in Scilly if not beforehand.
Paignton Gig Secretary