Job Description – Closing date for applications is Friday 16th July, 2010.
This is a full-time post based in the West Region, working with and supporting a wide range of partners, including representatives from both volunteer and professional organisations to ensure that the outcomes of the British Rowing Whole Sport Plan (WSP) are achieved. An important part ofthis role is supporting a number of different rowing associations in the South West, including the West of England amateur Rowing Association (WEARA), Cornish Pilot Gig Association (CPGA), Cornish Rowing Association (CRA), UK Surf Rowing League (UKSRL).
A Team Leader is jointly responsible for delivering the targets, aims and objectives of the WSP, the general responsibilities of the role are to;
- Ensure that the WSP is effectively delivered, and that targets are met
- Lead a team of British Rowing coaches
- Produce a regional plan with The Regional Rowing Council, with particular emphasis on meeting the needs of a diversity of rowing clubs and rowers, both sliding and fixed seat, and ensure that it is implemented
- Liaise and work with local regional governmental and non-governmental agencies including Regional Sports Council(s) and County Sports Partnerships to implement and develop the WSP, and to achieve local strategic objective in line with the regional plan
- Support the development of clubs and their volunteers
Find out more about the skills required in the full job description.
If you decide that you would like to apply for the job please email [email protected] for the application form.
Please noted that we do not accept CVs.
British Rowing is an equal opportunities employer.
Job type : British Rowing Vacancy